There is a new bioenergetics class on September 14, 2017 – “Bioenergetics: Vital Awareness.” This one-day three-hour class is offered through Santa Fe Community Ed and will be in Gainesville, FL at Gainesville High School. Check out the Events page to learn more.
You know that more is possible for you, and that there’s something deeper in life. Maybe you’ve explored personal growth practices or talk therapy – looking for a route to your better, happier self. But right now, still, you’re feeling depressed, stuck, irritable, worried, or confused. Perhaps you’re considering a different kind of psychotherapy, or you want to learn new tools to increase your sense of energy and freedom.
- Feel stuck in doing – even though you might be “successful” by conventional standards?
- Sense you’ve lost track of who you really are, or spend too much time distracted or “in your head?”
- Feel down, worried, or overwhelmed, and don’t know how to make things different or have the energy to make changes?
Body-mind psychotherapy, body-mind skills training, and bioenergetic analysis are integrative approaches that combine awareness, body, breathing, movement, mind, feeling, relationship, and verbal exploration to help you…
- Rediscover your authentic, grounded, and vital self
- Work through life-long unconscious barriers or traumas that keep you from living freely, happily and effectively
- Feel empowered to address difficulties in your life, career, and relationships
On the path to being who we really are, we must rediscover our instincts, needs, hopes, joys, and dreams, as well as address our fears, anger, and grief. Integrated body-mind psychotherapy builds on the very clear relationship between body, heart, and mind to help you uncover and dissolve hidden constraints and discover untapped energy, wisdom, and personal resources.
I’m a licensed psychologist who provides psychotherapy and training services – and I have many years of experience in body-oriented, bioenergetic, psychoanalytic, and integral approaches to development.
I see my job as helping you remember who you are and what you’re here to do – as well as helping you recover your personal power and ability to live your life fully. As a psychologist, I also want to help you address any concrete concerns you bring to therapy – including those related to your career, relationships, sexuality, or health.
Please contact me with any questions and for a free initial phone consultation about how we might work together.
Look around this site to learn more about:
- Bioenergetic analysis, somatic psychology, and awareness practices
- Ways to discover grounded and spontaneous energy, joy, and pleasure in your life
- Integrated approaches to embodying your true self, and to living authentically
Learn more about bioenergetic analysis, somatic psychology, and psychospiritual approaches to psychology.
Psychotherapy/counseling is a partnership. Learn more about my approach, body-mind techniques, and therapy specialties.
News & Articles
News, event updates and articles on body-mind psychology, bioenergetics, and other topics.
Questions & Scheduling
If you have questions or want to schedule an initial phone consultation, connect with Dr. Martin here.