There are two new bioenergetics classes coming up in June 2017… “Grounded, Centered, Present” on June 8th, and “Bioenergetics: Vital Awareness” on June 29th. Both will be in Gainesville, FL at the Santa Fe College NW Campus. Check out the Events page to learn more.
You know there’s something deeper in life, and that more is possible for you. You may have explored body-mind or awareness practices, or other integrated paths to personal growth. And right now – too – you’re feeling depressed, stuck, overwhelmed, worried, or confused and you’re considering counseling to help you address some difficulties in your life. Do you…
- Feel down, worried, or overwhelmed and don’t know how to make things different?
- Sense that you’ve lost track of who you really are, or feel stuck in doing?
- Spend too much time “in your head,” or struggle with feeling empowered to move on things you want?
Body-mind psychotherapy, body-mind skills training, and bioenergetic analysis are integrative approaches that combine awareness, body, breathing, movement, mind, feeling, relationship, and verbal exploration to help you…
- Rediscover your authentic, grounded and vital self
- Work through life-long unconscious barriers or traumas that keep you from living happily and effectively
- Feel empowered to address difficulties in your life, career, and relationships
On the path to being who we really are, we face concrete concerns related to our careers, our relationships, our sexuality, our bodies and our physical health. We must address our fears, our anger, our grief – as well as rediscover our instincts, needs, hopes, joys and dreams.
I’m a licensed psychologist who provides psychotherapy and training services – and have many years of experience in body-oriented, bioenergetic, psychoanalytic, and integral approaches to development. In many ways, I see my job as helping you remember who you are, and what you’re here to do.
Please contact me with any questions you have about how we might work together to help you move forward in your life.
Look around this site to learn more about:
- Bioenergetic analysis, somatic psychology, and awareness practices
- Ways to discover grounded and spontaneous energy, joy, and pleasure in your life
- Integrated approaches to embodying your true self, and to living authentically
Learn more about bioenergetic analysis, somatic psychology, and transpersonal psychology.
Psychotherapy is a partnership. Learn more about my approach and my specialties.
News & Articles
News, event updates and articles on body-mind psychology, bioenergetics, and other topics.
Questions & Scheduling
If you have questions or want to schedule an appointment, connect with Dr. Martin here.