There are two new bioenergetics classes coming up in June 2017… “Grounded, Centered, Present” on June 8th, and “Bioenergetics: Vital Awareness” on June 29th. Both will be in Gainesville, FL at the Santa Fe College NW Campus. Check out the Events page to learn more.
You know there’s something deeper in life, that something more is possible for you. You may have explored some body-mind or awareness practices, or worked with holistic approaches to healing and growth. And right now – too – you’re feeling depressed, stuck, overwhelmed, worried, or confused and you’ve been thinking about counseling to address some difficulties in your life.
- Feel down, worried, or overwhelmed and don’t know how to make things different?
- Sense that you’ve lost track of who you really are, or feel stuck in doing?
- Spend too much time “in your head?”
- Struggle with feeling empowered to move on things you really want?
For those committed to a path of personal growth, psychotherapy is a good additional practice when you need compassionate and respectful support and clear guidance to help you through those stuck places in your life. Bioenergetic analysis and body-mind skills training are integrative approaches that combine awareness, body, breathing, movement, mind, feeling, relationship, and verbal exploration to help you…
- Rediscover your authentic vital self
- Work through life-long unconscious barriers to living happily and effectively
- Deal with recent or old traumas in your life
- Feel empowered to address difficulties in your life, career, and relationships
On the path to being who we really are, we face concrete concerns related to our careers, our relationships, our sexuality, our gender, our bodies and our physical health. We must also address our fears, our anger, our grief – as well as rediscover our instincts, needs, hopes, joys and dreams.
I’m a licensed psychologist who provides psychotherapy and training services – and who has experience in body-oriented, bioenergetic, psychoanalytic, and integral approaches to development. Please contact me with any questions you have about how we might work together.
Look around this site to learn more about:
- Bioenergetic analysis, somatic psychology, and awareness practices
- Ways to discover grounded and spontaneous energy, joy, and pleasure in your life
- Integrated approaches to embodying your true self, and to living authentically
Learn more about bioenergetic analysis, somatic psychology, and transpersonal psychology.
Psychotherapy is a partnership. Learn more about my approach and my specialties.
News & Articles
News, event updates and articles on body-mind psychology, bioenergetics, and other topics.
Questions & Scheduling
If you have questions or want to schedule an appointment, connect with Dr. Martin here.